Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oops.

So, I kinda forgot to post here. I blame the dog. He's quite distracting and doesn't like to let me get any work done.
Well, the school year is done and overall it went quite well. Being on a non continuing contract, I don't have a position next year, although I do have hope. I have gotten good vibes from my principal, a good review from my asst. principal, and a friend of mine will be on the interview committee. I really hope to be back there next year - it's a great school with great people and the population I want to work with.
I'm heading back to NYC from July 15th to August 6th. We're going to try to do some wedding stuff while I'm out there since I won't be back until next June at this point. Thank god I have Jenna to help me out! Auditioning the band, eating the food, and trying on dresses - it's going to be a full schedule. Also, Poconos V will be right in the middle of the trip - it's going to be crazy!

No comments: